Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
- Saint Mary Czestochowa School, fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, is a Catholic elementary school for children of all religions, grades K through 8 and includes a preschool.
- Saint Mary School motivates its students to realize their individual, unique talents and to be better prepared to live out the demands of the Christian faith in today and tomorrow’s multicultural society.
- St. Mary School provides a quality spiritual and academic education that promotes the good news of Jesus Christ enabling our students to live in loving service to all and to achieve eternal happiness with God.
- The faculty and staff have established the following purposes and objectives to provide a strong foundation of Catholic traditions and moral truths, To foster the development of a Catholic conscience, To improve decision making skills, To empower students to achieve their optimal potential, To provide a safe and nurturing environment in which students are encouraged to know, respect, and accept themselves and be sensitive to the needs of others, To maintain the partnership with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
73 Park Street
Manchester, CT 06040
WethersfieldGrades: K-9 | 423 students
581 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
MeridenGrades: K-8 | 32 students
601 Paddock Avenue
Meriden, CT 06450
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.