Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
- St. Mary's School is a community of faith.
- We dedicate ourselves to creating an academic environment that promotes excellence, justice, and equality in light of our responsibility to our sisters and brothers throughout the world.
- We will grow in our commitment of service of God, one another, the Church, and the community.
- St. Mary’s School strives to grow close to God by carrying out His message through prayer and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KewaskumGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
Po Box 86
Kewaskum, WI 53040
MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5301 W Washington Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53208
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-9 | 288 students
2818 N 23rd St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.