Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
- St. Mary's School is a community of faith.
- We dedicate ourselves to creating an academic environment that promotes excellence, justice, and equality in light of our responsibility to our sisters and brothers throughout the world.
- We will grow in our commitment of service of God, one another, the Church, and the community.
- St. Mary’s School strives to grow close to God by carrying out His message through prayer and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 21 students
N8092 County Road AY
Mayville, WI 53050
OconomowocGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
1001 S Silver Lake St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 303 students
10025 West North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
KewaskumGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
305 Main St.
Kewaskum, WI 53040
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.