Grades: K-8 | 205 students
- St. Mary Catholic School.
- We have been proudly serving Catholic families, like you, since 1958.
- At St. Mary Catholic School we offer you and your child a rich tradition of Faith Formation and Academic Excellence.
- Your child will attend Mass twice a week, participate in daily Religion instruction, as well as receive Sacramental preparation at second and eighth grades.
- At this school child will have our Catholic faith infused into their learning 180 days a year; Your child will participate in Mass twice a week; Current State and Diocesan Approved Curriculum will challenge your child daily; Interacting with your child are our State Certified, Highly Qualified, Award Winning Teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.