- Charged by the Church to teach the faith, St. Mary's cultivates your interests in this dynamic Catholic learning community.
- Encouragement and support set the tone for advancement.
- With a commitment to search for the truth and to learn more about relationship with God, St. Mary's prepares each student to meet the challenges facing a young person growing up in today's world.
- At the same time, St. Mary's presents the opportunity to understand the differences between being a person of the culture and a person counter to the culture when those differences demand definition and personal response.
- Committed to the development of the mind and to intellectual inquiry, the St. Mary?s Family enjoys an outstanding reputation for excellence in teaching and learning.
- Saint Mary's High School Seniors overlooking the Garden at Saint Mary's Parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Human Geography, Literature and Composition, Physics, Spanish, Studio Art, United States History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 4 / Jun. 1 / rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Dance,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Classics, Crabnet Newspaper, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Foreign Language, International Thespian Society, Jazz Ensemble, Junior Civitan, Mastermind Club, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Music Club, Photography, Real World, Rod and Reel Club, Saints After Dark, Student Government, Yearbook Art Club, Chess Club, Classics, Drama Club, Jazz Ensemble, Junior Civitan, Mock Trial, Music Club, Photography, Real World, Yearbook, Campus Ministry,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
International Thespian Society,
Model United Nations,
Rod and Reel Club,
Saints After Dark,
- It's the energy and enthusiasm in the classroom. It's the teachers who participate in your drama production or come to an athletic event to cheer you on. It's the laughter in the hallways and the friends all around you. The family spirit at St. Mary's will capture you instantly. Once you talk with our students and faculty and experience a day as a student, you will understand why our students and alumni care so much about their St. Mary's experience and why we have generations of alumni who enroll their own children at St. Mary's. St. Mary's is a place where doors are open to a bright future and a spirit of achievement prevails. We are a close-knit community that nourishes independence and excellence. At every turn, you will find faculty and administrators willing to guide and help you. Each day, you will gain new friends and collect new memories. And when you go on to the college of your choice, your most enthusiastic supporters will be your fellow saints, past and present. It's knowing that you're not just one number in the crowd... YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A COMMUNITY, A FAMILY OF SAINTS!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SevernGrades: 9-12 | 1215 students
8080 New Cut Road
Severn, MD 21144
AnnapolisGrades: NS-12 | 698 students
534 Hillsmere Drive
Annapolis, MD 21403
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
HyattsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 896 students
4313 Madison St
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Severna ParkGrades: 6-12 | 595 students
201 Water St
Severna Park, MD 21146
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.