Grades: NS-8 | 421 students
- Saint Matthew Catholic School is an Indiana Department of Education and North Central Association affiliated school.
- Saint Matthew is a member of the Office of Catholic Education Archdiocese of Indianapolis school community.
- Saint Matthew is a federally recognized Carol M. White Physical Education Program school.
- Saint Matthew also participates in C.L.A.S.S. (Connected Learning Assures Successful Students) as a model for discipline, literacy, and student procedures.
- Gardner's multiple intelligences are utilized in classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language- and mathematics-based support|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Advanced Courses||Middle School Advanced Mathematics|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants with logo polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,440|
|Tuition Notes||Non-parishioner, Catholic - $5640 Non-parishioner, Non-Catholic - $7470|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robin Sobolewski|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Gray|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Challenge @ Cathedral HS, CYO Sports, Chess Club, Elementary Band and Choir, Elementary Mathematics Bowl, Elementary Spell Bowl, Girl and Boy Scouts, Middle School Band and Choir, Middle School Science Fair, Middle School Speech Team, Middle School Spell Bowl, Middle School Spring Play, TOPICS Spelling Bee CYO Sports, Chess Club, Academic Challenge @ Cathedral HS,
Elementary Band and Choir,
Elementary Mathematics Bowl,
Elementary Spell Bowl,
Girl and Boy Scouts,
Middle School Band and Choir,
Middle School Science Fair,
Middle School Speech Team,
Middle School Spell Bowl,
Middle School Spring Play,
TOPICS Spelling Bee,
- Families are encouraged to apply for enrollment early for the following year. Wait lists are possible for future years as well. Students transferring from out-of-area schools are considered on a rolling date.
Profile last updated: 01/30/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: K-8 | 574 students
7650 N Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46260
IndianapolisGrades: PK-8 | 506 students
6131 Michigan Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46228
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.