Grades: NS-6 | 52 students
- St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
- Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
- As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Stella NiagaraGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
4421 Lower River Rd
Stella Niagara, NY 14144
North TonawandaGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
789 Gilmore Ave
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.