Grades: NS-6 | 52 students
- St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
- Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
- As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Stella NiagaraGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
4421 Lower River Rd
Stella Niagara, NY 14144
North TonawandaGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
789 Gilmore Ave
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.