Grades: K-8 | 602 students
- St Matthew School's mission is to enhance student learning in an environment that evokes the Catholic principles of love, respect, honesty, integrity and service to others.
- Here students are educated in a Catholic environment that strives to bring each child to his or her full potential.
- The fundamental teachings of Christ assist students in achieving excellence in their religious, academic, physical, social, and emotional development.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-discipline and accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students are encouraged to live their Catholic faith through service to others.
- Teachers use discipline in a manner that reflects the Catholic principles of respect for oneself and one’s fellow human beings.
- Teachers instruct in a nurturing, caring and compassionate fashion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||602 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.