Grades: K-8 | 602 students
- St Matthew School's mission is to enhance student learning in an environment that evokes the Catholic principles of love, respect, honesty, integrity and service to others.
- Here students are educated in a Catholic environment that strives to bring each child to his or her full potential.
- The fundamental teachings of Christ assist students in achieving excellence in their religious, academic, physical, social, and emotional development.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-discipline and accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students are encouraged to live their Catholic faith through service to others.
- Teachers use discipline in a manner that reflects the Catholic principles of respect for oneself and one’s fellow human beings.
- Teachers instruct in a nurturing, caring and compassionate fashion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||602 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.