Grades: K-8 | 273 students
- St. Matthias School exists to establish a strong foundation based on the teachings of the Catholic Church and to prepare students to become knowledgeable and competent learners.
- St. Matthias School collaborates with parents in their primary responsibility of forming their children in the Catholic faith.
- Students grow in their faith by learning and experiencing Catholic teachings and traditions.
- St. Matthias School's academic program meets or surpasses state standards, and supports students in reaching their academic and creative potential.
- St. Matthias School students are guided by a dedicated staff that demonstrate educational excellence and serve as positive role models in the Catholic faith.
- St. Matthias School is characterized by its sense of belonging, which is promoted by parents, staff and students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 480 students
1628 Oakland Park Ave
Columbus, OH 43224
ColumbusGrades: K-6 | 47 students
428 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43215
ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 167 students
1300 Urban Dr
Columbus, OH 43229
ColumbusGrades: 9-12 | 638 students
2010 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43209
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.