Grades: K-8 | 102 students
- The purpose of St. Michael Catholic School is to continue the work of Jesus and to help children know God's love, so that they can proclaim it through their lives.
- St. Michael School is a ministry of the parish community dedicated to fostering growth in faith, personal development and learning in each child.
- From the first moment that a student sets foot in a Catholic school, he or she ought to have the impression of entering a new environment, one illuminated by the light of faith and having its own unique characteristics and environment permeated with the Gospel spirit of love and freedom.
- Following this belief, St. Michael School exists to help all children learn who Jesus is and know God's love so that they can respond to that call of love and proclaim it through their lives.
- Since parents are the primary educators of their children, St. Michael staff supplement their efforts for the development of the whole child.
- Our purpose is also to provide a program of academic excellence and opportunities for Catholic worship prayer and Christian service.
- The St. Michael staff strives to create a safe and secure Christian environment which accepts, nurtures and challenges each child to reach full potential.
- We believe each student is a unique person loved by god and involved in a lifelong process of growth in faith, personal development and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Maryanna Charley|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint PaulGrades: 6-12 | 500 students
1200 Oakdale Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55118
Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
497 Humboldt Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55107
South Saint PaulGrades: PK-6 | 119 students
1815 Bromley St
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
West Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 612 students
1138 Seminole Ave
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
West St. PaulGrades: NS-PK
1541 Humboldt Ave.
West St. Paul, MN 55118
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.