Grades: K-8 | 351 students
- The mission at St. Michael's Parish Day School in Tucson, Arizona is to foster the intellectual, physical, ethical and spiritual development of its students.
- It seeks to do this in a traditional Episcopalian setting, one that nourishes a pluralistic community of students and faculty from all social, economic, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum of academics, fine arts, and athletics.
- Enrichment subjects of physical education, computers, art, music, and Spanish are taught twice weekly in most grades.
- Religious instruction and attendance at chapel program are also part of the curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 5 / Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jim Franks|
|Admissions Associate||Tracy Holsinger|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
6000 N Camino De La Tierra
Tucson, AZ 85741
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
TucsonGrades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.