Grades: 9-12 | 715 students
- St. Michael High School is a co-educational school, grades 9-12, for students who are seeking a traditional, comprehensive, Catholic education.
- St. Michael the Archangel Diocesan Regional High School is founded on the belief that we are persons uniquely gifted by God.
- Students are given the opportunity to acquire knowledge and to recognize and develop their God-given talents within the context and tradition of a Catholic educational community.
- We believe that the experience of a Christian environment, where the virtues of love, respect, unity, and dignity are expounded, enables each one of us to accept Jesus as a model and teacher and to understand the message of the Gospels.
- The mission of St. Michael Diocesan Regional High School is to foster the spiritual, intellectual, and personal development of young people as committed disciples of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||715 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 491 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 1281 students
5750 Parkview Church Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
St. Michael is the real deal. Quality people, great families, and located in a much better neighborhood than CHS and SJA. I was totally prepared for college as a result of my education at St. Michael. Would recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jwbls
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.