Grades: 9-12 | 95 students
- Our school's mission is to prepare each student to lead an exemplary Christian life through the development of his or her full academic, spiritual, moral, artistic, and athletic potential.
- Saint Michael the Archangel High School offers a classic, college-preparatory curriculum that is both centered in Catholic values and adheres to high standards and expectations for individual achievement and social responsibility.
- Our course offerings are many, so as to provide diversity while accommodating students with varying levels of ability.
- Saint Michael is dedicated to developing the full potential of each student: spiritually, academically, artistically, and athletically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,507|
|Admissions Director||Melinda Giambo|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn Crawford|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FredericksburgGrades: PK-12 | 337 students
4105 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
FredericksburgGrades: PK-12 | 40 students
15 Pine Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
FredericksburgGrades: PK-8 | 574 students
250 Stafford Lakes Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Our daughter attends SMAHS. Excellent Catholic High school that we hope to send all our children to. Small class sizes are such a blessing. She is being challenged academically, enjoys the fun, friendly, bully and clique free social aspect. Very kind knowledgeable staff, fun extracurricular activities as well as sports teams.
- Posted by Parent - CC
Hello, our son went to SMA High School for 4 years, he is a proud graduate of the Class of 2012. SMAA HS is a great school, competitive in athletics, has strong academics of teachers who care, especially Mrs. Hiney and Mrs. Morin. Our son who is now in boot camp, USMC @ Parris Island, SC took the moral values this school taught him and now used it to do the ultimate sacrifice, to serve his Country and to serve Jesus as a Christian Soldier! Thanks U SMAA HS from Patrick-Michael, ie POPE Patty-Mike and his parents, Carol and James. Bless all the school did and does and best of luck, we follow the athletic progress of your school closely.
- Posted by Parent - clsjp
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.