Grades: K-8 | 315 students
- St. Monica Elementary School provides an atmosphere which is safe, peaceful and conducive to learning.
- There is also a sense of community evident at the school wherein students, faculty and parents alike experience a positive, welcoming and safe environment.
- We pride ourselves on our family spirit.
- This is often the thing that new parents and students comment on most after being here awhile.
- Our students and parents experience a sense of belonging, a nurturing environment in which they can grow, and wherein they feel respected, cared for, and supported.
- The school provide this vital dimension for children.
- A key component of this sense of community is our School Families program, which creates a family spirit at school, bridges the grade level gaps, and fosters leadership among our older students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||33 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate $5550 Non-Catholic rate $7900|
|Admissions Director||Lynda Auer|
|Admissions Associate||Antje Moriarty|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 230 students
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Pacific PalisadesGrades: NS-8 | 250 students
17310 W Sunset Blvd
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 282 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
Culver CityGrades: NS-8 | 345 students
8780 National Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
PasadenaGrades: K-8 | 40 students
1005 Armada Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
St. Monica Catholic Elementary was the other half of our parenting team! My children are both in graduate school now and they got a fantastic foundation at this school. We are profoundly grateful and highly recommend this school community.
- Posted by Parent - antje
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.