Grades: K-8 | 147 students
- Saint Monica - St. Michael School is an educational community that is committed to a quality Christian education for our students.
- Our school is dedicated to encouraging all students to achieve their potential through social, spiritual, intellectual, and physical interaction and to assist them in the development of their faith in Christ.
- We are committed to assisting parents in fulfilling their obligations for the Christian formation and education of their children.
- We work to stimulate the spirit of inquiry, the acquisition of Christian values, and an understanding of the Roman Catholic tradition.
- We consider the school an integral part of the parish and the people it serves and a vital force for preparing our students to become contributing members of the church community. Saint Monica School is an independent school approved by the Vermont State School Board.
- It has provided quality Catholic education since 1927.
- Students in preschool through grade 8 experience a wide curriculum from religion and core academic subjects to foreign languages and technology.
- We offer a quality Christian education for our students, instruction from Preschool through Grade 8.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed St. Monica - St. Michael School also viewed these schools: Websterville Baptist Christian School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.