- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school.
- We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- We also offer special learning programs for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Book Club, Boys Running Club, Chess Club, Choir, Garden Club, Girls on the Run, Lego Club, Science Club, Student Council, Yearbook Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Choir, Garden Club, Lego Club, Science Club, Yearbook, Boys Running Club,
Girls on the Run,
- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school. We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- Each student learns the fundamentals of reading, writing, and arithmetic, while discovering individual talents and developing a sense of self. We encourage students, whether in academics or fine arts, to ask questions, solve problems collaboratively, and develop critical thinking skills. We integrate technology into our studies, yet also instill the value of books and reading. Whether it`s participating in the 5th Grade Play or a spelling bee, our students are exposed to all types of subjects from art to science to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
MatthewsGrades: K-12 | 903 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
600 Hillside Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.