- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school.
- We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- We also offer special learning programs for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Book Club, Boys Running Club, Chess Club, Choir, Garden Club, Girls on the Run, Lego Club, Science Club, Student Council, Yearbook Band, Book Club, Chess Club, Choir, Garden Club, Lego Club, Science Club, Yearbook, Boys Running Club,
Girls on the Run,
- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school. We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- Each student learns the fundamentals of reading, writing, and arithmetic, while discovering individual talents and developing a sense of self. We encourage students, whether in academics or fine arts, to ask questions, solve problems collaboratively, and develop critical thinking skills. We integrate technology into our studies, yet also instill the value of books and reading. Whether it`s participating in the 5th Grade Play or a spelling bee, our students are exposed to all types of subjects from art to science to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
600 Hillside Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
MatthewsGrades: K-12 | 903 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.