Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
- St. Patrick Catholic School is accreditated through the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools.
- It promotes the Gospel message as a community of faith and service.
- Students learn in a supportive environemnt that nurtures integrity, and the skills necessary for each individual to achieve his or her fullest potential.
- MEAP, state testing scores are above the state and local public schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tution fees available upon request.|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Meiring|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MonroeGrades: NS-8 | 61 students
3563 Heiss Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
CarletonGrades: PK-K | 40 students
12707 Maxwell Road
Carleton, MI 48117
NewportGrades: 9-12 | 70 students
8210 N Telegraph Rd
Newport, MI 48166
New BostonGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
28320 Waltz Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
MonroeGrades: PK-8 | 57 students
186 Cole Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.