Grades: NS-8 | 85 students
- St. Patrick Catholic School is a faith community united in the common purpose of nourishing the whole person.
- As children of God, we are uniquely special, valued, loved and receptive of care.
- Each of us has the right to develop a positive self-image and a sense of responsibility for respecting the rights of others.
- Our process of instruction uses a variety of teaching methods suited to individual learning styles and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,575|
|Tuition Notes||3 Year Old PreK - $755 P4J - $0, with enrollment through School District of Janesville Kindergarten - $1,195 1st-8th Grade - $1,575 Family Rate - $3,500 for 3 children, $250 for each additional child Non-parishioners will be charged an additional $|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$350|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angie Benson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, 4th-8th Grade Band, 4th-8th Grade,|
- St. Patrick School in partnership with the School District of Janesville is a P4J community site, allowing us to offer 4 year old preschool at no cost to student's families.
- In addition to our P4J program, St. Patrick School offers a tuition based 3 year old Preschool program and Kindergarten through 8th grade classes!
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.