Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
- A coeducational parish SCHOOL serving 485 students in Nursery to Grade 8, ST. PATRICK'S EPISCOPAL DAY balances tradition and innovation in an educational program emphasizing acquisition of essential skills, integration of disciplines, and active learning.
- It seeks to educate young people who will grow in intellectual and academic competence, personal integrity, openness to change, commitment to service, and confident and ethical involvement in the world.
- On two campuses, facilities include science labs, libraries, art studios, music rooms, a gymnasium, three play parks, and a playing field.
- After-SCHOOL, sports, extended DAY, and summer programs are offered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$16,500|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer S. Danish|
|Admissions Associate||Xiomara Hall|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Lacrosse,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Parent Visit Nursery/PKweekly beginning in October Kindergarten - Grade 8daily by appointment Student Visit Nursery, PK, Kindergartenplay dates beginning in January Grades 1 8visit in current grade class Open House (Optional) November 11, 2009 and January 13, 2010 4700 Whitehaven Parkway, NW 911 a.m. Application Deadline: January 29 , 2010(December 4, 2009siblings of current students, siblings and children of alumni, children of faculty and staff, and children of active St. Patrick's Episcopal Church parishioners through Kindergarten) Admission Testing Nursery/PKno standardized testing required Kindergarten Grade 1WPPSI-III Grades 2 5WISC-IV Grades 6 8SSAT or ISEE Deadline: February 6, 2010 (December 4, 2009siblings of current students, siblings and children of alumni, children of faculty and staff, and children of active St. Patrick's Episcopal Church parishioners through Kindergarten) Transcript Grades 2 8 students only Deadline: February 6, 2010 Teacher Recommendation Nursery Grade 6one recommendation sent directly to St. Patrick's Grades 7 8two recommendations (English, math teachers, if different)sent directly to St. Patrick's Deadline: February 6, 2010 (December 4, 2009siblings of current students, siblings and children of alumni, children of faculty and staff, and children of active St. Patrick's Episcopal Church parishioners through Kindergarten) Decision letters Letters will be mailed on March 5, 2010
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1075 students
4530 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
1325 36th St NW
Washington, DC 20007
WashingtonGrades: K-8 | 226 students
4400 36th Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 329 students
1640 Kalmia Road NW
Washington, DC 20012
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.