Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
- St. Patrick School, a Catholic community centered in Jesus Christ, seeks to instill the Catholic belief which encourages the development of a loving, caring, Christian individual.
- We work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full, active members of the Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, to enable each child to become a morally responsible citizen, a competent, productive contributor to the work force, and a thinking, fulfilled individual in a diverse society.
- We, at St. Patrick School, seek to develop moral and spiritual individuals.
- We expect our students to embrace the importance and value of prayer, personal reflection, and the guidance of Christ's message.
- Our students learn to appreciate, understand, and internalize the Catholic faith.
- Our goal is to develop a solid base in life strategies in order for them to make healthy and courageous choices.
- St. Patrick School strives to provide a classroom environment that develops the whole child.
- Mastering academic standards and developing leadership, technological, and organizational skills is the immediate impetus behind all instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 72 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Van NuysGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
6635 Tobias Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 22 students
7567 Laurel Canyon Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.