Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
- Saint Patrick School is a Christ-centered community.
- As members of the Saint Patrick School community, we strive to exemplify Christ's love in all matters.
- In an environment which allows the children to develop self-confidence and personal integrity, we challenge our students to become contributing of the world community.
- In the Catholic tradition, we provide a solid foundation for our students to become lifelong learners.
- The Saint Patrick School community models the ideal of service to others as we strive to be agents of peace and justice.
- We foster traditional Catholic values.
- We believe that children are entitled to possess a strong set of Christian values and sufficient knowledge that will enable them to think and act responsibly and respectfully.
- We believe in providing a safe learning environment which nurtures each child's gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StrathamGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
146 High St
Stratham, NH 03885
Hampton FallsGrades: 6-8 | 90 students
356 Exeter Rd
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
RyeGrades: 3-12 | 52 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
DoverGrades: PK-12 | 543 students
20 Seaborne Dr
Dover, NH 03820
HamptonGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
289 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.