Grades: K-9 | 348 students
- St. Patrick Parish was established on 1915 at the request of archbishop Edmond Prendergast of Philadelphia.
- The purpose of St. Patrick School is to teach Christ's message in a faith-shared Community through witness and service.
- The faculty strives to develop the spiritual, academic, physical, personal, and social well-being of each child in a Christ-centered environment.
- Curriculum, teaching techniques, and evaluations are consistent with Christ's message.
- Positive, cooperative, and supportive relationships among students, teachers, administration, and parents enable students to develop to their fullest potential.
- St. Patrick School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school.
- Similar policies apply to the school staff.
- Our school does not discriminate on the basis or race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, its admission policies or in any school-administered program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PottstownGrades: K-12 | 210 students
873 S Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19465
UwchlandGrades: K-8 | 188 students
Po Box 596
Uwchland, PA 19480
711 Hollow Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
BerwynGrades: KG-8 | 170 students
601 First Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
ExtonGrades: PK-8 | 508 students
721 E Lincoln Hwy
Exton, PA 19341
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.