Grades: K-8 | 633 students
- St. Patrick School is an integral part of our parish's commitment to lifelong formation and education within a Catholic, Christian environment.
- Our mission is to emulate our patron, St. Patrick, through our professional staff, in partnership with the family.
- We will foster nurture a strong belief in God and prayer; work with all people; value all people because they are worthy of mutual acceptance; spread God's word through example; and provide all children with a quality academic program that prepares them for the future.
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic co-educational school serving elementary and middle school students.
- In partnership with the family, parish and civic community, the school assists students in the acquisition of knowledge, skills and values necessary to the development of a mature responsible individual.
- Inspired by the example of St. Patrick as educator and missionary, students are presented with a two fold challenge; first, to fulfill their intellectual potential through the pursuit of truth and knowledge; and second, to fulfill their human potential by working for the common good in light of gospel values.
- In concert with the Archdiocese of Louisville's strategic plan for lifelong formation and education, St. Patrick School fosters an atmosphere where academic and cultural differences are acknowledged, respected and celebrated.
- St. Patrick School recognizes the individuality of each student.
- The school seeks to balance academic and spiritual growth with concern for physical and emotional development.
- St. Patrick School will provide and environment in which truth and love are developed together.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LouisvilleGrades: KG-8 | 257 students
1938 Alfresco Pl
Louisville, KY 40205
LouisvilleGrades: K-8 | 411 students
322 Cannons Ln
Louisville, KY 40206
LouisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
3525 Goldsmith Lane
Louisville, KY 40220
LouisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 677 students
423 Cherrywood Road
Louisville, KY 40207
LouisvilleGrades: KG-8 | 452 students
2131 Lancashire Ave
Louisville, KY 40205
The greatest school out there. We love the principal. The school has really turned around in the last few years.
- Posted by Parent - johns
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.