Grades: PK-6 | 206 students
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic Preschool and Elementary School offering a Christian, faith-centered curriculum for our students.
- By integrating our Catholic faith with quality learning experiences, St. Patrick School assists students with developing the skills for becoming responsible members of our school, faith, and civic communities.
- The philosophy of St. Patrick School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that promotes strong Christian values, love for God, respect for others, service to community, and prayer.
- We educate the whole child and support each student's growth spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Patrick School offers the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a family centered school community, which respects the God-given dignity of every person and celebrates the development of Gospel faith and identity through sacrament and service.
- We are committed to providing a learning focused and student-centered curriculum for the good of the Church and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.