Grades: K-8 | 361 students
- Saint Paul Catholic School is a coeducational, elementary and middle school offering grades K through 8.
- At Saint Paul Catholic School, teachers, parents, and students work together to create a safe, caring environment, based on Christian values and service to others, that enables students to learn and develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically.
- Saint Paul Catholic School enjoys a strong reputation for setting high expectations, fostering leadership skills, and building a solid foundation of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have a contract that explains all the financial matters. It is different if a family belongs to the parish, number of children registering, etc.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jane Scupham B.S., M.S. E|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Girl and Boy Scouts, Spanish, academic bowl Spanish, academic bowl, Girl and Boy Scouts,
- We are in a state of the art building situated by St. Paul Church!
- We incorporate the traditions of our Catholic faith with practical applications in today's world in an open atmosphere.
- We take students where they are academically, and expect the best from each.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScherervilleGrades: NS-8 | 210 students
7300 Forest Ridge Drive
Schererville, IN 46375
PortageGrades: PK-12 | 209 students
Po Box 28
Portage, IN 46368
ValparaisoGrades: K-12 | 78 students
786 Juniper Rd
Valparaiso, IN 46385
ChestertonGrades: PK-12 | 187 students
86 E Oak Hill Rd
Chesterton, IN 46304
Crown PointGrades: K-9 | 554 students
405 E Joliet St
Crown Point, IN 46307
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.