Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
- St. Paul Interparochial School is currently providing a Catholic education in grades Kindergarten through Eighth.
- We, who minister at Saint Paul Interparochial School, are empowered by the Holy Spirit to respond to the call to teach as Jesus did.
- We share the educational mission of the Catholic Church which has as its purpose the teaching of Catholic Christian values, the cultivation of the intellect, the development of the capacity for right judgment, and the formation of the human person in the light of the good news of salvation.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School also shares in the rich tradition of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth whose mission is to proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and whose charism is to live a spirit of humility, simplicity, and charity.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School exists to serve young people by providing academic excellence in an atmosphere of love and affirmation and by offering opportunities for integrating learning and life, based on standards imbued with Gospel values.
- We strive to prepare our young people to take their place as mature, faith filled adults in the Church and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
OradellGrades: PK-8 | 471 students
305 Elm Street
Oradell, NJ 07649
MahwahGrades: PK-5 | 109 students
585 Wyckoff Ave
Mahwah, NJ 07430
OaklandGrades: 5-12 | 115 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.