Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
- St. Paul Interparochial School is currently providing a Catholic education in grades Kindergarten through Eighth.
- We, who minister at Saint Paul Interparochial School, are empowered by the Holy Spirit to respond to the call to teach as Jesus did.
- We share the educational mission of the Catholic Church which has as its purpose the teaching of Catholic Christian values, the cultivation of the intellect, the development of the capacity for right judgment, and the formation of the human person in the light of the good news of salvation.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School also shares in the rich tradition of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth whose mission is to proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and whose charism is to live a spirit of humility, simplicity, and charity.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School exists to serve young people by providing academic excellence in an atmosphere of love and affirmation and by offering opportunities for integrating learning and life, based on standards imbued with Gospel values.
- We strive to prepare our young people to take their place as mature, faith filled adults in the Church and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Saddle RiverGrades: PK-12 | 349 students
147 Chestnut Ridge Road
Saddle River, NJ 07458
EnglewoodGrades: PK-12 | 897 students
315 E Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.