Grades: PK-8 | 92 students
We are proud of our graduates! Grow with St. Paul! We offer grades Pre-K through 8th grades. Children as young as three may enter our Pre-School program. Your child can join our St. Paul family in Pre-K, stay for our all-day kindergarten, and then graduate at St. Paul!
Our JV Basketball Team and cheerleaders. St. Paul offers volleyball and cheer-leading for girls, soccer for boys, and boys and girls basketball. Go Crusaders!
St. Paul offers a Fine Arts program that includes yearly plays and/or operettas. We also offer Student Council, a Yearbook Committee, Spelling Bees, book clubs, and Community Service projects.
Our curriculum is taught from a Christian perspective. St. Paul is a NLSA accredited school and is fully recognized by the Illinois State Board of Education.
Your child will receive a quality Christian education at St. Paul. We have daily devotions and religious instruction that is Bible based, and weekly chapel services in St. Paul Lutheran Church.
St. Paul offers field trips, out door education, and many fun events throughout the school year. There is always something happening! St. Paul has it all!
- St. Paul Lutheran School exists to share Jesus with children and their families by providing an outstanding education both religious and academic.
- The Shepherd's Garden (Pre-Kindergarten and Day Care) strives to provide a quality Christian program, rich in cross-curricular experiences.There are separate classes for three and four year olds that provide age appropriate indroductions to academics through discovery and exploration that help prepare children for kindergarten.
- Growth is promoted in the context of the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, and physical. Children in our program learn through exploration, experimentation, practice and interaction with others.
- The environment is appropriate to the child's developmental level, stimulating, secure and nurturing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Collared long or short sleeve shirts, solid color pants, skirts, skorts, jumpers, shorts. (Mid-thigh or longer) Belts must be worn for grades 3-8, dress or athletic shoes with socks. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced bands, Junior, Shepherds, and Little Lamb Choirs, Student Council, Yearbook Yearbook, Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced bands,
Junior, Shepherds, and Little Lamb Choirs,
- St. Paul Lutheran School exists to share Jesus with children and their families by providing an outstanding education both religious and academic. The Pre-Kindergarten and Day Care will strive to provide a quality Christian program, rich in cross-curricular experiences. We've added something new: PreK3 and PreK4 are now seperated to allow for discovery and exploration for age appropriate introductions to academics that prepare children for kindergarten. Growth is promoted in the context of the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, and physical. Children in our program also learn through experimentation, practice and interaction with others. The environment is appropriate to the child's developmental level, stimulating, secure and nurturing.
People that viewed St. Paul Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Montessori Childrens Schoolhouse.
My daughter has been at the school since 3yr old PK and she's in third now. We love it there! Before and after school care and sports and academic clubs for the kids as well. The teachers and administrators are great and we look forward to the school auction every year. This years theme is Disney!!!
- Posted by Parent - Jen Beegle
St. Paul is a wonderful school where I know the students are cared for and loved.
- Posted by Parent - School Parent
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.