Grades: PK-K | 53 students
- The St. Paul's Child Development Center is a preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten which strives to create child centered environments concerned with the development of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Developmentally based learning activities are individualized and flexibly created in natural settings.
- Communication, self-control, self-expression, creativity and growth of a positive self-image are fostered.
- We provide preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and summer programs.
- Being in the business for over 20 years, our qualified staff creates a comfortable environment in our child-centered program.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, which helps focus on our developmentally based philosophy.
- We are non-profit and accredited by NAEYC. The preschool has a mixed age grouping that allows each child to grow at his or her own rate.
- In addition to individualized growth, this setting allows children of diverse gages to interact, optimizing what can be learned when children of varying ages and abilities, have opportunities to interact.
- All manner of diversity is encouraged in the St. Paul's Child Development Center environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TrumbullGrades: K-12 | 424 students
575 White Plains Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611
BridgeportGrades: K-9 | 246 students
461 Mill Hill Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06610
BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.