Grades: PK-K | 53 students
- The St. Paul's Child Development Center is a preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten which strives to create child centered environments concerned with the development of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Developmentally based learning activities are individualized and flexibly created in natural settings.
- Communication, self-control, self-expression, creativity and growth of a positive self-image are fostered.
- We provide preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and summer programs.
- Being in the business for over 20 years, our qualified staff creates a comfortable environment in our child-centered program.
- We have a low student/teacher ratio, which helps focus on our developmentally based philosophy.
- We are non-profit and accredited by NAEYC. The preschool has a mixed age grouping that allows each child to grow at his or her own rate.
- In addition to individualized growth, this setting allows children of diverse gages to interact, optimizing what can be learned when children of varying ages and abilities, have opportunities to interact.
- All manner of diversity is encouraged in the St. Paul's Child Development Center environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
TrumbullGrades: K-12 | 424 students
575 White Plains Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611
BridgeportGrades: K-9 | 246 students
461 Mill Hill Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06610
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.