Grades: 4-8 | 50 students
- St. Paul`s Choir`s School is an academically excellent, highly selective, Catholic Day School for boys grades 4-8 in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA. Founded in 1963, St. Paul's is the only Catholic boys' choir school in the United States, modeled on the European tradition of `Choir Schools`.
- The Choir tours, records, and broadcasts frequently, and the boys develop great personal confidence through frequent performance.
- Recent collaborations have included performances with groups such as the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston Lyric Opera, and Harvard Glee Club.
- The Choir has also performed for audiences in Washington, DC, New York City, and the Vatican.
- Boys graduate to attend prestigious high schools including BC High, Roxbury Latin, Philips Andover, Boston Latin, and Rivers Academy.
- A number of past students are also graduates of Harvard and Yale Universities. Admission to St. Paul's Choir School is by audition.
- For more information, please contact John Robinson, Music Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-868-8658 X319.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Admissions Director||John Robinson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklineGrades: NS-8 | 294 students
67 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02445
GrotonGrades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
BrooklineGrades: PK-9 | 286 students
9 Prescott St
Brookline, MA 02446
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
The school is on the rise. This school offers the musical opportunity of a lifetime. Academically, it's getting a lot better. All in all, I''d highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tburn
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.