Grades: K-8 | 178 students
- St. Paul's Lutheran School is the oldest, continuously operated school in the state of Indiana, public or parochial.
- Established in 1837, it has been blessed with a great faculty, staff, and a congregation that willingly supports our Christ-centered, quality education.
- The school has kindergarten through eighth grade classes.
- Our kindergarten program is an all day class.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School exists to educate each child in a Christ-Centered environment for a life of service to God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
People that viewed St Paul's Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Emmaus Lutheran School, Emmanuel-st Michael School, Harlan Christian School, Blackhawk Christian Elementary and Middle/High School and St Jude Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
8626 Covington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Fort WayneGrades: KG-8 | 289 students
1123 Union St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
HarlanGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
17108 State Road 37
Harlan, IN 46743
Fort WayneGrades: PK-12 | 819 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 556 students
2110 Pemberton Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.