Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
- St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary and Pre-Kindergarten School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
- Our K-8 program has received "Exemplary Accreditation" from WELSSA. Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning.
- All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level.
- In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardization tests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See Parent Handbook for specifics.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,984|
|Tuition Notes||First year students receive member discount, Tuition Assistance available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Skip Bremer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school art program, seasonal, Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs, Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School, Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups, Children's Choir, First Lego League Robotics Team, Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Math Comptetitions, Spelling Bees, Student Council Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Spelling Bees, After school art program, seasonal,
Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs,
Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School,
Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups,
First Lego League Robotics Team,
- As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Intregrated reading curriculum.
- Learning center, computer lab, and SmartBoards in all K-8 rooms.
- Mathematics, spelling and forensics competitions.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes opportunities for choir, band and piano lessons.
- An Education through Faith with Christian values. Most importantly, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ. As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
- For more information, visit our website: www.stpmuskego.org
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Big BendGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
S89w22650 Milwaukee Ave
Big Bend, WI 53103
BurlingtonGrades: K-8 | 336 students
225 W State Street
Burlington, WI 53105
BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
449 Conkey St
Burlington, WI 53105
WaterfordGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
145 South 6th St
Waterford, WI 53185
WaterfordGrades: PK-9 | 157 students
302 S 2nd St
Waterford, WI 53185
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.