Grades: K-8 | 188 students
- The ministry of St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool is to provide a Christian education for the children of the congregation and the community so that they may, through God's Word and Spirit: Witness to Christian values, form community, gain Knowledge and skills, be prepared for a life of service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- St. Paul's has grown and continues to improve.
- Our teachers are caring and enthusiastic.
- Our student/teacher ratio is excellent, and our curriculum in all areas is designed around state guidelines.
- These features create an exciting and stimulating learning environment - just the thing that children need to assure a positive start in life.
- St. Paul's offers an interesting and varied curriculum for your child.
- We establish a solid academic education designed around state guidelines.
- Classes are taught from a Christian perspective and emphasize skills needed in modern society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Genesee DepotGrades: PK-8 | 86 students
S38 W31602 Hwy D
Genesee Depot, WI 53127
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.