Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School is known for its superior spiritual and academic education whose students: know and appreciate Christ’s love for them and so desire to be faithful disciples for Christ; exemplify that God’s Word is the foundation and guide for all life choices and decisions; find their self-worth in Christ and what he has done and continues to do for them; recognize their God-given talents and desire to use them to God’s glory; are well-prepared for high school and desire to be life-long learners; have compassion and respect for their fellow man; are respected leaders among their peers; and have an appreciation for God’s gift of good health and make God-pleasing decisions that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- We strive to give our students a high quality education with strong Christian values.
- The goals of our school are to educate students: Spiritually by using God’s Word in its truth and purity in teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training.
- Academically by providing solid academic courses that encourage children to strive to do the best with their God-given talents and abilities.
- Emotionally through God’s Word by developing Christ-esteem based on what God has done for them.
- Socially by instructing students with rich insights into Christian love, charity, and respect toward their fellow man.
- Physically by providing a physical education class that teaches children good sportsmanship, skill development, leadership, and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available. Please check out www.stepupforstudents.org|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LecantoGrades: PK-12 | 521 students
4221 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Lecanto, FL 34461
DunnellonGrades: NS-12 | 163 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
InvernessGrades: PK-12 | 142 students
4222 S Florida Ave
Inverness, FL 34450
LecantoGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
Crystal RiverGrades: K-12 | 34 students
718 Nw 1st Ave
Crystal River, FL 34428
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.