Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
- St. Paul's School is maintained by the members of St. Paul'sCongregation, Janesville.
- The curriculum of St. Paul's School is rigorous and equips students with the needed skills to be successful in any setting. We teach the love of Jesus Christ as our Savior in all parts of our curriculum.
- St. Paul'sLutheran School functions as an integral part of the educational system in the community.
- Realizing the need for God in human life and affairs, our school exists for the purpose of supplying a fundamental need of religion in education, which the public school, under our system of universal education, cannot supply.
- Every child born into the world is first of all God's child, endowed with an immortal soul and destined for eternity.
- It is our task to bring these children to the knowledge of Jesus.
- We believe that each child should be educated in all aspects of spiritual, intellectual, socio-emotional and physical development, as the Lord would have him/her go.
- As Christ is the center of our lives, so He is also in, with, under, and through our educational philosophy.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1992|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,640|
|Tuition Notes||There are three tuition tiers: $1820 for members of St. Paul's Church, $2000 for members of a different LCMS church, and $3640 for members of a different faith or who are not practicing a faith.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Coding Club, Jazz Band, National Junior Honor Society, School Newspaper Choir, Coding Club, Jazz Band, National Junior Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
JanesvilleGrades: NS-8 | 85 students
305 Lincoln St
Janesville, WI 53548
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.