Grades: K-12 | 762 students
- It is the purpose of St. Paul’s School to inspire and educate, so that its graduates can confront successfully the moral and intellectual challenges of the modern world.
- The School seeks to imbue each student with a sense of self which distinguishes right from wrong, reality from pretense, and which adheres to the universal truths of faith, charity, justice, hope and forgiveness.
- The School intends that its graduates not only have, but demonstrate, a spirit of service before God and to neighbor, as well as the academic preparation to take full advantage of subsequent studies at the university level and so to be equipped for life.
- St. Paul’s School’s mission is firmly rooted in the belief in the inestimable worth and dignity of each individual and that each individual is made in the image of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||762 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||93 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,750|
|Admissions Director||Peter Hawley|
People that viewed St. Pauls School also viewed these schools: Park School of Baltimore, Mcdonogh School, Boys' Latin School Of Maryland, Loyola Blakefield is a Catholic, college preparatoryLoyola Blakefield and Calvert Hall College High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
Owings MillsGrades: KG-12 | 1305 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
TowsonGrades: 6-12 | 948 students
Po Box 6819 Charles St Chestnut Ave
Towson, MD 21285
TowsonGrades: 9-12 | 1188 students
8102 Lasalle Road
Towson, MD 21286
My son came here for the outstanding academics. They have been all we hoped for, but the greatest and most unexpected benefits came in all the other aspects of school life - relationships with peers and teachers, pursuing new interests, and developing self-confidence. He's now a senior and we're already thinking about how much we will miss St. Paul's.
- Posted by Parent - jamie
Outstanding school with excellent academics, particularly the International Baccalaureate program in the Upper School. Students form wonderful relationships with teachers, thanks to small class sizes.
- Posted by Parent - balti
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.