Grades: K-12 | 762 students
- It is the purpose of St. Paul’s School to inspire and educate, so that its graduates can confront successfully the moral and intellectual challenges of the modern world.
- The School seeks to imbue each student with a sense of self which distinguishes right from wrong, reality from pretense, and which adheres to the universal truths of faith, charity, justice, hope and forgiveness.
- The School intends that its graduates not only have, but demonstrate, a spirit of service before God and to neighbor, as well as the academic preparation to take full advantage of subsequent studies at the university level and so to be equipped for life.
- St. Paul’s School’s mission is firmly rooted in the belief in the inestimable worth and dignity of each individual and that each individual is made in the image of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||762 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||93 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,750|
|Admissions Director||Peter Hawley|
People that viewed St. Pauls School also viewed these schools: Park School of Baltimore, Mcdonogh School, Loyola Blakefield is a Catholic, college preparatoryLoyola Blakefield, Boys' Latin School Of Maryland and Mount Saint Joseph High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
Owings MillsGrades: KG-12 | 1305 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
TowsonGrades: 6-12 | 960 students
Po Box 6819 Charles St Chestnut Ave
Towson, MD 21285
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 1044 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
My son came here for the outstanding academics. They have been all we hoped for, but the greatest and most unexpected benefits came in all the other aspects of school life - relationships with peers and teachers, pursuing new interests, and developing self-confidence. He's now a senior and we're already thinking about how much we will miss St. Paul's.
- Posted by Parent - jamie
Outstanding school with excellent academics, particularly the International Baccalaureate program in the Upper School. Students form wonderful relationships with teachers, thanks to small class sizes.
- Posted by Parent - balti
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.