Grades: PK-5 | 85 students
St. Peter School has been providing a Catholic education since 1881, with a strong legacy of excellence built on more than a century of service to our parish and our community.
Our school offers a balanced education with emphasis on developing the whole child.
Students are held to a high standard of achievement, and these high expectations enhance our students' self concept. Children are taught to recognize the presence of Christ in themselves and others.
This reverence for people permeates all aspects of school life.
Parents send their children to St. Peter School because of our academic excellence, our emphasis on values, and our supportive environment.
Our teachers are caring Christian role s for our children.
They are dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching and enter into a partnership with parents.
At St. Peter School, each person is welcomed, respected and important.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Jaeger, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Father Rick Stoffel, Pastor|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bell Choir, Creative Solutions, Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts, Junior Achievement Program, Mad Science Program, Math Study Group, Piano Lessons, Picasso's Arts & Crafts Club, School Choir, Violin Lessons Bell Choir, Piano Lessons, School Choir, Violin Lessons, Creative Solutions,
Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts,
Junior Achievement Program,
Mad Science Program,
Math Study Group,
Picasso's Arts & Crafts Club,
Learn what St. Peter Catholic School has to offer!
- 3K-5th grade program and Child Care
- Place strong emphasis on religious instruction and help children grow in their understanding of Christian living
- Staff qualified degreed faculty dedicated to academic excellence and strong Christian values
- Encourage parental involvement and committment to Catholic education
- Implement curriculum which meets and exceeds Archdiocesan and State requirements.
- Accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and the Wisconsing Council of Religious and Independent Schools
- Open our doors to ALL children, regarless of race, color, or ethnic background
- One classroom per grade level
- Tuition assistance available
- Before/After school childcare
- High academics and study skills
- Smart Boards, iPads, and ChromeBooks for all grade levels
- 14 extracurricular activities offered:Creative Solutions, Mad Science, Math StudyGroup, Picasso Arts and Crafts, Cub Scouts, GirlScouts, Piano, Violin, School Choir, and BellChoir. Also, 5th Grade may participate in CrossCountry, Track, Volleyball and Basketball
- Sacrament preparation for FirstCommunion and Reconciliation
- Mass attendance and participation
- Field trips
- Spanish (3K 5th Grade)
- Classroom visits and instruction biweekly by our parish priest
- Bussing available (4K - 5th grade)
- Home and School Association Group for parent involvement
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SlingerGrades: K | 63 students
799 Saint Paul Dr
Slinger, WI 53086
HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
1025 Peace Lutheran Dr
Hartford, WI 53027
HartfordGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
245 High St
Hartford, WI 53027
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
West BendGrades: NS-K | 111 students
1701 Vogt Drive
West Bend, WI 53095
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.