Grades: PK-5 | 39 students
- St. Peter's Catholic School is a small Catholic school located just minutes from Middleton.
- We have a strong faith community where the fullness of the Catholic Faith is taught and celebrated.
- Our small multi-age classrooms allow us to meet the differing needs of our learners.
- Our students excel in Reading, Math, and Writing because of our small, personal classroom style.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech and Language Therapy, Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,975|
|Tuition Notes||Amount listed is for parishioners (St. Peter and St. Martin) Cluster member rate: (St. Thomas Aquinas,Madison, St. Bernard, Middleton, and St. Francis Xavier, Cross Plains) $2100; Non-parishioner rate: $2800. All rates are ANNUAL rates - call for infor|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathi Klaas|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Meinholz|
- ST. PETER CATHOLIC SCHOOL
- Christ is our cornerstone!
People that viewed St. Peter Catholic School also viewed these schools: High SchoolPoint Christian School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.