Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
- St. Peter School was founded in 1927 and continues today as a parish school from pre-school level through grade eight.
- Curriculum and policies of the Camden Diocese, as well as those created by the administration and faculty, are implemented.
- Faith formation will enable students to respect themselves, others, and to treasure all as Gods gifts.
- Service is viewed as a way of life and is encouraged on all levels.
- Individual excellence is promoted by the faculty as an attainable and necessary goal within the realms of each students development.
- Our mission is to teach, nurture, and model gospel values in the catholic tradition with the st peter school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Admissions Director||Kathy O'Callaghan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamdenGrades: K-8 | 274 students
2907 Federal St
Camden, NJ 08105
CamdenGrades: 10-12 | 33 students
315 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
PennsaukenGrades: K-8 | 203 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.