Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
- St. Peter School was founded in 1927 and continues today as a parish school from pre-school level through grade eight.
- Curriculum and policies of the Camden Diocese, as well as those created by the administration and faculty, are implemented.
- Faith formation will enable students to respect themselves, others, and to treasure all as Gods gifts.
- Service is viewed as a way of life and is encouraged on all levels.
- Individual excellence is promoted by the faculty as an attainable and necessary goal within the realms of each students development.
- Our mission is to teach, nurture, and model gospel values in the catholic tradition with the st peter school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Admissions Director||Kathy O'Callaghan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamdenGrades: K-8 | 274 students
2907 Federal St
Camden, NJ 08105
PennsaukenGrades: K-8 | 203 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
CamdenGrades: 10-12 | 33 students
315 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.