Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- St. Peter Catholic School, we strive to offer a strong academic education in a Christ centered community that emphasizes Christian moral values.
- We want our students to be prepared morally, academically, socially and culturally to make positive contributions, now and in the future, as both local and global citizens.
- Our staff members are fully certified by the state of Ohio and our school has full accreditation through the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
- We are proud to offer a curriculum that not only provides for academic excellence in the core subjects, but also develops the intelligences in the fields of art, music, foreign language, physical education and computer technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HuronGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
329 Ohio St
Huron, OH 44839
SanduskyGrades: K-9 | 46 students
Po Box 334
Sandusky, OH 44871
SanduskyGrades: PK-12 | 497 students
410 W Jefferson St
Sandusky, OH 44870
VermilionGrades: PK-6 | 138 students
5450 Ohio St
Vermilion, OH 44089
NorwalkGrades: 1-6 | 282 students
31 Milan Avenue
Norwalk, OH 44857
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.