Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
- While clearly Lutheran in philosophy, we respect the diverse faiths represented within our school community.
- St. Peter’s compelling and rigorous curriculum is designed to prepare students for high school -- and for life. In addition to core subjects, we emphasize development of spiritual values and life skills.
- Rooted in practical application, we foster a learning environment that nurtures, encourages and celebrates each student's exploration and growth.
- Our graduates leave St. Peter as knowledgeable, articulate human beings, eager and ready for the challenges ahead.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
751 S. Lower Sacramento Road
Lodi, CA 95242
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 72 students
1200 W Hammer Ln
Stockton, CA 95209
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
550 W Century Blvd
Lodi, CA 95240
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.