Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
- While clearly Lutheran in philosophy, we respect the diverse faiths represented within our school community.
- St. Peter’s compelling and rigorous curriculum is designed to prepare students for high school -- and for life. In addition to core subjects, we emphasize development of spiritual values and life skills.
- Rooted in practical application, we foster a learning environment that nurtures, encourages and celebrates each student's exploration and growth.
- Our graduates leave St. Peter as knowledgeable, articulate human beings, eager and ready for the challenges ahead.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
751 S. Lower Sacramento Road
Lodi, CA 95242
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 72 students
1200 W Hammer Ln
Stockton, CA 95209
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
550 W Century Blvd
Lodi, CA 95240
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.