Grades: K-9 | 228 students
- St. Peter's Interparish School is a family of learners serving the Capitol Hill parishes and community.
- We provide our children with an education that is founded on love of God and service to others, characterized by Catholic values and academic excellence, and dedicated to addressing each child’s unique talents and abilities.
- At St. Peter’s Interparish School we believe that our job is to assist parents, who have primary responsibility for the education of children, in the ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical formation of the children entrusted to them by God and which they, in turn, entrust to our care.
- Our goal is to make our Catholic faith living, conscious, and active in our students’ lives through the light of instruction and practice, and that our Catholic faith and values are integral to all we do and teach.
- That learning is lifelong and cumulative and that acquiring a love of learning at an early age leads to an honorable and rewarding lifetime of self-fulfillment and service to God and to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
220 Highview Place Se
Washington, DC 20032
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.