Grades: K-9 | 228 students
- St. Peter's Interparish School is a family of learners serving the Capitol Hill parishes and community.
- We provide our children with an education that is founded on love of God and service to others, characterized by Catholic values and academic excellence, and dedicated to addressing each child’s unique talents and abilities.
- At St. Peter’s Interparish School we believe that our job is to assist parents, who have primary responsibility for the education of children, in the ethical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical formation of the children entrusted to them by God and which they, in turn, entrust to our care.
- Our goal is to make our Catholic faith living, conscious, and active in our students’ lives through the light of instruction and practice, and that our Catholic faith and values are integral to all we do and teach.
- That learning is lifelong and cumulative and that acquiring a love of learning at an early age leads to an honorable and rewarding lifetime of self-fulfillment and service to God and to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
220 Highview Place Se
Washington, DC 20032
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
2700 O Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20020
WashingtonGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
210 South Carolina Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
LandoverGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Landover, MD 20785
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.