Grades: K-9 | 420 students
- Saint Philip the Apostle School believes that the total integration of religious faith and values in the academic and learning process helps bring about the character of our school community as one dedicated to the teaching of the whole person.
- Therefore, we pledge that St. Philip the Apostle School is a Catholic community dedicated to creating an environment that fosters the spiritual, mental, and social growth of each child.
- The administration, faculty, staff and students will nurture a loving community inspired by Gospel teaching and the example of Jesus Christ.
- Through a diversity of curriculum and culture, the students will discover their unique talents and recognize them as gifts from God to be joyfully shared in the service of the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 483 students
2000 Route 208
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
PatersonGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
10 Carrelton Dr
Paterson, NJ 07522
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.