Grades: K-8 | 548 students
- St Philip The Apostle School's mission is to provide a child centered learning environment in which the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical needs of each child are met.
- As an essential component of the teaching ministry of Saint Philip the Apostle Parish, the school provides an exceptional education by integrating catholic values with high academic standards and service to others.
- The school embraces an appreciation of diversity and mutual respect and seeks to inspire each student to adopt his or her unique role as a child of god.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||548 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform Required from CKW)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount to active parishioners.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Karen Conley|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathon, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Falcon Flyer Newspaper, School Choir, Speech and Debate, Student Council Chess Club, Dance, Drama, School Choir, Academic Decathon,
Falcon Flyer Newspaper,
Speech and Debate,
- We are a parish school, associated with St. Philip the Apostle Parish.
- We accept parishioner families first, then non parishioner, then non Catholic.
- If you are serious about wanting your child to attend our school, please be a registered parishioner as we seldom have space for non parishioners.
People that viewed St. Philip The Apostle School also viewed these schools: St Bede The Venerable Elementary School, Holy Angels School, St Elizabeth Parish School, International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS and St. Monica Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: KG-8 | 269 students
4524 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
AltadenaGrades: K-8 | 221 students
1840 Lake Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
Los AngelesGrades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.