Grades: K-8 | 141 students
- At. St. Philomene School we provides a rich spiritual environment within an academic community.
- We recognize that parents are partners in the educational process.
- We seek to develop the whole child in a Catholic setting by providing a comprehensive program that integrates Christian practice and Catholic identity.
- We honor diversity and help children to further enhance their self worth in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We offer a challenging curriculum designed to create life long learners who possess the analytical, critical, communicative and civic skills to adapt to an ever- changing world.
- St. Philomene School will provide its students with a balanced, high-quality Catholic/Christian education in a welcoming community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: K-9 | 106 students
3020 Marconi Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
SacramentoGrades: KG-8 | 303 students
856 39th St
Sacramento, CA 95816
DavisGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
3100 Sycamore Lane
Davis, CA 95616
WoodlandGrades: PK-12 | 515 students
1616 West St
Woodland, CA 95695
SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 1082 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.