Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
Junior High students participate in electives. This year they choose from robotics, engineering, technology, drama, and claymation.
Kindergarten students proudly participated in St. Pius V's December toy drive, one of our many service events.
We, the St. Pius V Catholic School clergy, administration, faculty, and staff, join with parents in building God's kingdom through the intellectual and spiritual education of our students, transitional kindergarten through eighth grade, as we prepare them for today and for the future.
As a school community, we are guided by our faith in Christ, sustained by our hope for the coming of His kingdom, and empowered by our love for each other and God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Processing Issues, Mild Learning Differences, Accepts students with shadows.|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms from Vicki Marsha)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner Rate. Multiple-child discounts and flexible pay schedules available. Tuition Assistance available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sanda Lewis|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. M. Hatherill|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bricks 4 Kids, Chess, Choir, Journalism, Mad Science, Soccer Shots, Technology Bricks 4 Kids, Chess, Choir, Journalism, Mad Science, Soccer Shots, Technology,|
- St. Pius V Catholic School is a community dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, moral, aesthetic, physical, and social education of each student. In partnership with parents, the primary educators of their students, we encourage intelligent choices, responsible actions, and active participation in the Catholic Faith. We believe:
- Each student is a unique creation of God.
- In the Catholic Church and Her teachings.
- In providing a challenging academic program that will prepare students for the future.
- That parents' active participation is essential to school community growth.
- The school is an integral part of parish and community life.
- In developing social justice.
- In tolerance and acceptance within our diverse community.
- In building and promoting self-esteem.
- In preparing our students to respond to the multiple challenges of the future. The priests, administration, faculty, and staff will awaken the child to a life of Christian Service. The life of Christian Service, which we model, encompasses academic skill, moral virtue, and social responsibility. Our primary goal is to proclaim the kingdom of God and, through our actions, reveal the message of Christ to the community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 596 students
5310 E La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92807
FullertonGrades: K-6 | 29 students
306 N Pomona Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
AnaheimGrades: NS-2 | 35 students
515 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
OrangeGrades: K-9 | 71 students
815a S Esplanade St
Orange, CA 92869
OrangeGrades: PK-8 | 398 students
530 S Glassell St
Orange, CA 92866
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.