Grades: 9-12 | 660 students
- Education at St. Pius X High School is rooted in the Four Pillars of the Dominican charism.
- The development of the individual person -- spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social -- is fostered in a nurturing atmosphere.
- At St. Pius X, the Principles of Catholic Social Teaching are central to decision-making in all areas: academic, disciplinary, financial, social and spiritual.
- The School offers a diverse curriculum of required courses in traditional academic subjects, as well as in theology, fine arts and technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Pius X High School is inspired by Veritan, young men and women to embrace academic excellence and integrity, celebrate the community's diverse gifts and heritage, and embody social justice and service. Education at St. Pius X High School is the development of a student's relationship with God in Christian community and the development of human potential. Commitment to justice and increased global awareness are encouraged. Hilistic growth- sporitual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social is fostered and is realised in an atmosphere where the diginity of life is centered to decision-making in all areas: academic, disciplinary, financial, social and spritual.
Profile last updated: 03/27/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014
HoustonGrades: K-12 | 665 students
11123 Cypress N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77065
HoustonGrades: 9-12 | 922 students
9000 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
KatyGrades: NS-12 | 595 students
2225 Porter Road
Katy, TX 77493
HoustonGrades: NS-12 | 386 students
17810 Kieth Harrow Blvd
Houston, TX 77084
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.