Grades: PK-8 | 720 students
- The primary purpose of the Catholic School is to assist parents in handing down the meaning of our faith from one generation to another.
- The task of imparting education belongs primarily to the parents, but it requires the help of society as a whole.
- St. Pius School accepts the role to carry the word of Christ to all people.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person in the image of God.
- St. Pius School accepts students who desire an education founded upon the principles of Jesus Christ.
- We promote respect, cooperation and mutual support among all members of the community.
- A fundamental goal of St. Pius School is to provide an education which offers students a wide range of opportunities that encourage different learning styles and are responsive to the needs of the whole child.
- St. Pius School provides an education in religion, academics, and the arts, but also moral and social attitudes necessary for each individual’s personal fulfillment.
- Students are made aware of their unique gifts and talents and are encouraged to share these with others in the parish and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Canal WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 478 students
Po Box 400
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
GroveportGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
3565 Bixby Rd
Groveport, OH 43125
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
Grove City, OH 43123
BriceGrades: KG-8 | 209 students
Po Box 370
Brice, OH 43109
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.