Grades: PK-8 | 720 students
- The primary purpose of the Catholic School is to assist parents in handing down the meaning of our faith from one generation to another.
- The task of imparting education belongs primarily to the parents, but it requires the help of society as a whole.
- St. Pius School accepts the role to carry the word of Christ to all people.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person in the image of God.
- St. Pius School accepts students who desire an education founded upon the principles of Jesus Christ.
- We promote respect, cooperation and mutual support among all members of the community.
- A fundamental goal of St. Pius School is to provide an education which offers students a wide range of opportunities that encourage different learning styles and are responsive to the needs of the whole child.
- St. Pius School provides an education in religion, academics, and the arts, but also moral and social attitudes necessary for each individual’s personal fulfillment.
- Students are made aware of their unique gifts and talents and are encouraged to share these with others in the parish and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 469 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
Grove CityGrades: K-12 | 687 students
4750 Hoover Rd
Grove City, OH 43123
BlacklickGrades: PK-8 | 443 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.