Grades: 9-12 | 711 students
- St. Rita High School is an Augustinian Catholic college preparatory school for young men located on the south side of Chicago.
- As an authorized Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Chicago, St. Rita High School endorses the archdiocesan school board stated aim of 'creating a Christian educational community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and enlivened by faith are shared among teachers and students in a spirit of freedom and love.' St. Rita High School's purpose is to assist each person in the orderly development of his capabilities -- intellectual, spiritual, emotional, moral, civic, and physical.
- The school's primary consideration is the intellectual development of its students, an aim shared with the family, church, and state.
- Academically, St. Rita High School aims at a liberal education that will enrich the unique personality of each individual and increase mental adaptability, awareness, sensitivity, and a spirit of inquiry, all aimed with God as a final goal.
- As part of its Christian ministry, St. Rita High School strives for the ideal that it becomes a strong Catholic community in which staff, faculty, and students give daily witness of Christ's care and concern as they share their lives with each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 843 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
WestchesterGrades: 9-12 | 597 students
10900 West Cermak Road
Westchester, IL 60154
BurbankGrades: 9-12 | 598 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
Oak ParkGrades: 9-12 | 1184 students
505 Washington Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60302
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 130 students
4930 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.