Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
- St. Rita is an inclusive elementary and middle school entrusted by the Catholic Church in New Orleans with the mission of developing God's children spiritually, academically, and culturally.
- Realizing that this profound responsibility unfolds best within a faith community and a family, the parish, staff, students and parents celebrate the Gospels through prayer and service to each other, and liturgical worship.
- Excellence is education and co-curricula pursuits have as their goals the formation of faith-filled, resourceful citizens willing and able to create a just world in this technological millennium, always mindful of God's permeating Spirit.
- The mission of St. Rita School reflects that of the Roman Catholic Church and the Marianite Sisters of Holy Cross.
- It is one of incarnating the love and compassion of Christ by incorporation of Christian values into every area of life, the fostering of a family spirit and service to each other and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New OrleansGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
4521 Saint Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA 70115
New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
1851 N Dorgenois Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
New OrleansGrades: 8-12 | 1247 students
4401 Elysian Fields Ave
New Orleans, LA 70122
New OrleansGrades: K-9 | 277 students
919 Cambronne St
New Orleans, LA 70118
New OrleansGrades: NS-8 | 279 students
6249 Canal Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.