Grades: K-8 | 315 students
- St. Robert is an academic elementary school.
- We strive to provide the best possible program to meet the current needs of the students enrolled and to lay the foundation for the continuance of their education.
- We provide a structured and disciplined environment and a curriculum with an emphasis on religion, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
- The educational program at St. Robert integrates and reflects Catholic values.
- We strive to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, socially, and physically.
- Our primary aim is to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The students, faculty, staff, parents and community of St. Robert Catholic School are committed to creating a caring environment which fosters and implements a Christ-Centered and up-to-date academic program.
- Our vision is for all students to experience the rewards of positive self-esteem, self-discipline, respect for others and a true sense of community spirit as they develop their skills as responsible and effective world citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San BrunoGrades: NS-8 | 549 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
San FranciscoGrades: NS-8 | 274 students
San Francisco, CA 94118
MillbraeGrades: K-9 | 292 students
1150 Magnolia Ave
Millbrae, CA 94030
South San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1400 Hillside Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.