Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
- At St. Rose Catholic School, our focus is to educate the whole child, from preschool through 8th grade.
- Our fully accredited program allows students to reach their fullest potential - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We provide an academic, caring environment for all grade levels - from preschool through the Junior High years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||40 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Generous family discount|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Experienced, fully qualified, caring teachers and staff
- A full range of curriculum including religion, art, music, and Spanish
- A well-appointed library, gym, and an up-to-date computer lab
- Front Row Seat classroom surround-sound system and Smart Boards
- Science and Resource specialists
- Full-time school counselor
- After school sports leagues, drama, and art classes
- On-site extended care provided through YMCA
- Hot lunch program
- Active Student Council and other leadership opportunities
- Service Learning at all grade levels
- Instruction in religion, character development and kindness
- A full 180 days of instruction each year
- Strong community spirit and committed parents
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
300 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Santa RosaGrades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.